Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tutorial-Graphic 45 'Candy Wrappers'


Hey everyone,
I want to share a quick, and simple tutorial I did for Graphic 45 recently. These little candy wrappers are so quick, and easy, and just perfect for Halloween, which is just round the corner.
 
 HERES IS THE PDF LINK with step x step instructions on how I made them
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for calling in... I am feeling much better after spinal surgery, and in another few weeks, I will be 100% healed, and have the all clear to resume life as normal. I cant wait to be able to spend more time on the computer, and be able to visit all my bloggy friends again. I want to thank you all for your continued support, kind words, and friendship. It has meant a lot over the last 6 months. Thank you to all who continue to come to my blog, and leave lovely comments, even though I have been unable to visit your blogs in the last few months...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are nearing the end of the road to recovery :D Great share too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sweets holders, and so glad to hear you are mending wonderfully!! take care though for a while still!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This idea is absolutely creative and so perfect for Halloween. This would be my great inspiration to do a similar craft for Christmas. My kids would surely love making this as well. Thanks so much for sharing this blog.

    -http://www.srfavors.com/

    ReplyDelete