Monday, October 14, 2013

Ladies of the Manor retreat

 
Hi girls.. Finally, I have some photos of our retreat held last week to share with you all. It was the most amazing weekend ever. There were almost 70 ladies attend, and it was a weekend full of fun, laughter, and creative inspiration.
 
 
Below is a pic of the entire group taken Sunday morning, unfortunately, some of the ladies had to leave before this photo was taken.
 
 
 
Below, lots of creating happening
 
 
Lots of ladies got into the spirit of our dress up party. How fantastic do they look
 
 
Below, our organizers, and teachers. From left to right, Heather McMahon, Trudi Harrison, Beck Beattie, Me, and Stacey Apps.
 
 
Some friends from Ballarat area
 
 
The workshops were fantastic too, below is a few photos of the lovely ladies who attended my class..
 
 
 Michelle Grant, I see your tongue, you can stay back after class for detention  :) 
 
 
 I have loads more, and will be back soon to share :). Oh, and there are a few kits still available for sale from my class... If anyone is interested, email me at karen_shady[at]ymail.com


3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely awesome Karen. Sign me up for next year and I will start saving now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is fun retreat with many friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos make me wish it had lasted a week ..... not just a few days. I'm so glad I left my sunnies on for the 'fancy dress' photo ..... :)

    ReplyDelete