Friday, October 25, 2013

Graphic 45, Manor House Creations and Dusty Attic - A match made in heaven

 
I am so lucky to be on the Design team for these 3 wonderful companies. The beautiful Manor House flowers really are the perfect match for Graphic 45 paper collections. For every range of G45 papers I've ever worked with, there has been a flower, or flowers which match the colours perfectly. And then there's the stunning Dusty Attic chippies, that go well with anything.
 
This is a layout of me, when I was at kindergarten ( I was a funny looking kid hey lol) Don't look at the date, cos then you will see how old I am, arrgghh. I've used my favourite Graphic 45 collection of all time here, Secret garden, but, I can see that the next release of papers, due out in November is going to give it a run for its money. Its called 'Sweet sentiment's' and, OMG, is it beautiful..
 

The little banner was made using a gorgeous new die I got. Its a
My favourite things' die, and I just love it
 


 
I'm also proud to say that I was the featured artist over at Paper Crafters Library a few weeks ago, and this LO was displayed there too  :) 
 
I have used a brick mask here, and have inked the area before masking, using Tim Holtz distress ink, so as the white texture paste shows up a little better.
 
 
 
OK, just a quickie today. I have a Christmas Bon Bon tutorial to share with you all tomorrow, so would love you to call back then... Have a wonderful weekend everyone xx

5 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous and delicate LO!! Lovely..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen ! :) I love the color combo, your fantastic details...the little frame is sooo cute :)
    Wish you a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet this is, cute photos Karen.. love the papers and love the flowers too.. I hope you are feeling really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful delicate page. I love the picture - I recognise that solemn expression and pigtails in my own photo albums.

    ReplyDelete